Friday, October 28, 2016

Term 4, Week 3 Refelection

Hi again! Even though I don't even know who I'm talking to right now! 
Anyway this week we did those 3 test's... they were annoying. But at least I did good (i hope)
We also did out calendar art. 
and then we did like more explanation writing for reason.
OH! YEAH!
We also had athletics! 
That was like my highlight because I jumped the highest in high jump!!!! I got's first!!!!
Then I got 2nd in sprints, i ran faster then I ever have. (I didn't even know i could run that fast!)

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Levi
    You're very funny in this reflection. I can just hear you're voice saying the first sentence.
    From Reid``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its your favourite cousin . . .
    Nina!
    This is a very interesting post. Are you sure you don't know who's reading this? athletics is hopefully tomorrow hopefully we do well.
    Your cousin Nina (not you're friend)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Levi, Congrats on doing so well at athletics! How did you do on those tests? Did you get the results back? Also what tests were they?

    Yours Sincerely
    Riley L

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.