Thursday, October 20, 2016

Reflection - Term 4, Week 1/2

Yes, Yes I am aware of this. I understand that I have never posted a reflection in my life for any of the other terms. Then why do it now you say?
Well, my answer... PEOPLE CHANGE!
Anyway, For the past 2 weeks, we have been preparing for this HUGE MEGA HUGE TEST! Apparently its like a huge deal. Yea Right...
Anyway, Mr.Wood has been teaching us how to do Explanations. 
If you want to see one go look at my other blog posts because I am NOT writing one because your to lazy to make 4 simple clicks...
Every morning we do basic facts, and then we get into maths buddy.
So really nothing much has happened...
So I may as well end this here...
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! The random kid named Levi comes sprinting down the hall and face plants...
Well that just happened!
Anyway we have also begun doing Passion Projects. I know what you are thinking because it's exactly what I thought... 
Passion projects, is where you find something to do that is interesting that we can leave behind at Greymain as a legacy. I am making a model house out of wood and am hoping to put it in the office at Greymain so people can see it an be like "Oh My! What an amazing piece of work! Who made it?"
Then Mr.Wood tells them about how I was the most amazing student he's ever had. 
(Yea! I wish right!)

Anyway Bye bye... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.