Thursday, October 20, 2016

How To Write An Explanation (D.L.O)

Okay, First I will explain what an Explanation is.
Here is the Internets version's " A statement or account that makes something clear"
or "A reason or justification given for an action or belief"
Now here's my version "A statement or piece of writing that makes something clear"
Pretty straight forward right?
Yeah I thought so to...

The first step in writing an explanation is to plan. Which can look something like this.

Topic: How To Write An Explanation

Para 1- Topic Sentence (Example) 

Para 2- Elaboration
  
Para 3- Global Intro/Conclusion

Global Intro-

So pretty much what I am writing now is an explanation about how to write and explanation literally!!! 
Watch carefully! I am about to literally write you a damn good explanation!!!

!Topic Sentence!
First you need to write a topic sentence like I am demonstrating so very well right now.

Then you will right about your first topic, then your second then your third. You MUST have 3 paragraphs, one for each topic.

Then you need your Global intro and your conclusion!

Easy Enough Right? Well I hate to break it to you. It really is that easy...
Bye!
Main that took so long, and was so boring...
WAIT! I thought we stopped RECORDING!
GOD DARN IT Jonny!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.